Milena Lardi is one of the leading experts in tricopigmentation around the world. She is the founder of Beauty Medical, where she works as a technical and training director, being the one in charge of coordinating the training of technicians in micropigmentation around the world and approving their certification..
Milena Lardi attends scientific congresses where she provides presentations of her technique and methodology to hair restoration surgeons and dermatologists.
Her professional career started in 1993, when she received her Diploma in Aesthetics and Micropigmentation from the Technical School of Aesthetics, working as an aesthetician during many years. She was awarded in 2002 the "Best Aesthetician in Italy" from Pippo Baudo, the famous Italian television host.
In 2004, she started her training career as a Trainer in the world of Micropigmentation. Some of her achievements so far include:
- Trainer and distributor for Goldeneye Micropigmentation in Italy and Switzerland.
- Trainer in the Milano e Crema (I.S.P.E.) Professional Aesthetics School
- Trainer in many courses of the European Social Fund.
- Organiser of the Reconstructive Paramedical Techniques course of L'Istituto Scientifico Universitario dell'Ospedale S Raffaele.
Milena Lardi is the author of the micropigmentation book "i colori dl benessere” and has been a speaker at many aesthetics congresses, such as:
- Dermocosmi (National Congress of Dermatology)
- 30th Aesthetics Congress "Les Nouvelles Estetiques”
- 8th ISHR Congress (Italian Association of Hair Restoration Surgery ) as a technician in tricopigmentation for men.
- World Congress on Vitiligo in the S. Raffaele Congress Centre
- Sitri (Italian Trichology Association) National Congress.