06 - Prices for Scalp Micropigmentation
Prices for Scalp Micropigmentation can vary per client due to the individual character of the treatment. Note that these prices are calculated excluding VAT and the cost of post-treatment products that we recommend.
To calculate the various prices we take into account the number of areas to be treated: frontal, parietal, vertex, occipital and scars. We use the Norwood Baldness Scale (see picture) to determine the level of baldness for each client:
Prices for male pattern baldness:
- If we work on one area (baldness grade I to III or densification of the crown according to the Norwood scale) the estimated price is £ 600 + VAT
- If we work on two areas (+ Vertex III and IV according to Norwood scale) the estimated price is £ 800 + VAT
- If we focus on three areas (from V to VII according to Norwood scale) the estimated price is £ 1,000 + VAT
- If we work on four areas (may be the case of a degree of baldness V to VII, as Norwood scale) the estimated price is £ 1,500 + VAT
Prices for alopecia cases:
- Total Alopecia or Universal, this ranges from £ 1,5000 to £ 2,000 according to difficulty of the treatment. This will have to be assessed during the consultation.
- Alopecia Areata : In case of Alopecia Areata the prices can vary between £ 600 and £ 1.500 depending on the intensity. This will have to be assessed during the consultation.
The treatment result will remain in great condition for 6 to 12 months at least and can last upto 2 years. However in order to keep the result looking “fresh” we advise a yearly touch up appointment.
This treatment will be offered at a 50% discount of the original treatment.
We also have a flat fee for customers who want frequent maintenance such as 2 or 3 times a year. This flat rate includes the option of splitting the payment of maintenance according to the number of yearly appointments.
Each treatment is unique and has specific needs, so to have a personalized estimation we advise you to contact our experts are at your disposal for free.
- hair solution simulation,
- hair restoration,
- scalp micropigmentation,
- densification effect,
- male pattern baldness,
- shaved effect,
- hair simulation,
- debbie clifford,