Pigmentalia: Hair Simulation Solution
Scalp micropigmentation is an innovative treatment and therefore it leads to some doubts. In this post, we would like to answer frequently asked questions.
The essential goal is to adapt to the skin tone of the individual and the desired final appearance.
To understand what scalp micropigmentation is, we should first understand what micropigmentation is and the differences with this technique and the tattooing technique.
Micropigmentation is an aesthetic speciality whose objective is to modify, correct, enhance and rebalance certain facial or bodily features in a semi-permanent manner via the implantation of pigments onto the skin.
Micropigmentation can be conducted with various objectives, such as:
- Aesthetic goals: facial micropigmentation (eyebrows, lips, eye liner)
- Reconstructive goals: Paramedical applications, such as those conducted on the Aerola, and sufferers of vertigo etc.
- Tricopigmentation: for the scalp, scars caused by the grafts or transplants on the scalp, the beard.
Therefore, TRICOPIGMENTATION IS A SPECIAL and UNIQUE TECHNIQUE DIFFERENT FROM AESTHETIC OR RECONSTRUCTIVE MICROPIGMENTATION.
We should also consider the differences between Micropigmentation and Tattooing Pigment implantation depth.
- Equipment and accessories.
- Pigments and tattoo inks.
- Academic training to perform the functions of Micropigmentation and Tattooing.
As Pigmentalia, we offer and monitor the services of the best specialists in the field of scalp micropigmentation who work with an exclusive and successful method.