Tricopigmentation Practitioner London (UK)
From a young age Liana loved arts, drawing and doing make up. Later at Beauty College she gained a 3 year qualification in make up.
Liana also finished University and gained a Bachelors degree in Economics.
She successfully completed Goldeneye training in "Permanent Make Up" many years ago. In 2013 she completed the Goldeneye National Instructors Course. In 2015 Liana added Tricopigmentation to her portfolio after completing the intensive specialized training course in Madrid and Yorkshire.
She regularly takes part in international competitions, often attends seminars and training days to further her career and knowledge in the beauty and permanent make up industry.
Her attention to detail and "always looking for improvement attitude" has led her to become one of the leading make up artists in London, with a Studio in one of the most prestigious Salons in Central London.
Some of Liana's qualifications:
- Stylist & Makeup Course (Professional School Riman)
- BA in Economics and Management (University of Latvia)
- Nail care specialist course (International Diploma)
- Basic 1&2 Micropigmentation (Goldeneye Latvia)
- Advanced 1&2 Micropigmentation (Goldeneye Latvia)
- Goldeneye National Instructors Course (Goldeneye)
- Scalp 1, Basics of Tricopigmentation (Pigmentalia)
- Scalp 2, Specialization in Tricopigmentation (Pigmentalia)
- Scalp 3, Certification & Autharization in Tricopigmentation (Beauty Medical - Pigmentalia)
Liana works in the following centres: